Connection problems

Wed May 16, 2012 5:09 pm in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
HotLightning

Title

An Interesting follow up to above - I have just used Open Signal app on my phone to run a speedtest to our Wi-Fi Router and it shows 2½ Mb download speed but Zero upload speed, I'm thinking of some sort of Firewall blocking the connection, but what? it cannot connect with either my Desktop or my Laptop, (and it used to), so I think that counts out Firewalls on the PC's (windows), the Router/Access point hasn't had any relevant changes (as far as I know) so that leaves the phone, which has had the usual plethora of Android updates, plus installation of Cerberus Tracking, removal of Google Latitude. and runs Lookout AV/Security app.

Same question, Anyone with any ideas why?
HotLightning
EstalfUsalm

Title

Guys! I see many of you saying something about , ips, DHCP, and such things.... The airdroid application WAS working fine, until last update or after the last update of google chrome.... Maybe the problem is estimated in google chrome, because in others browsers, airdroid works fine and after the update.... Maybe is a problem of a bit of the two, some changes of airdroid's update that goggle chrome don't like... The thing with the "third party coockies-allowed" is not working because mine it was already unchecked! Any other suggestions?
EstalfUsalm
EstalfUsalm

Title

The problem i have is not that airdroid is not working at all.... The problem in google chrome looks like the attached picture... It stuck there for ever, although in smartphone, airdroid looks it is connected....
EstalfUsalm
EstalfUsalm

Title

The problem i have is not that airdroid is not working at all.... The problem in google chrome looks like the attached picture... It stuck there for ever, although in smartphone, airdroid looks it is connected....Image
EstalfUsalm
EstalfUsalm

Title

Oh excuse me, i forgot... Is :

Android 4.1.1
Windows 7 (x86)
Google Chrome (31.0.1650.57 m)
EstalfUsalm
Lecl0ne

Title

I have exactly the same problem. Chrome just shows "Connecting to device" and the "rolling" bar forever. This is Chrome 31.0.1650.63 on W7x64pro, with Huawei Ascend P2 running Android 4.1.2. And this used to work very fine...
Sorry, an update to Airdroid just arrived and now it seems to work again. Thanks.
Lecl0ne
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235465

Latest Member: Alikhaksari

Online: 51