I cannot comfirm my Airdroid account to even post and get help in the first place

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Mikes_phone_and_tab
OP

I cannot comfirm my Airdroid account to even post and get help in the first place

When I try to have a comfirmation email sent to me I get this.

Fatal Error in PHPMailer.MailSend();

Could not instantiate mail function.
The error occurred on or near: /usr/share/nginx/forum/library/vendors/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php
684: if (isset($old_from)) {
685: ini_set('sendmail_from', $old_from);
686: }
687: if(!$rt) {
688: throw new phpmailerException($this->Lang('instantiate'), self::STOP_CRITICAL);
689: }
690: return true;
691: }
692:

Backtrace:
[/usr/share/nginx/forum/library/vendors/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php:579] PHPMailer->MailSend();
[/usr/share/nginx/forum/library/core/class.email.php:202] PHPMailer->Send();
[/usr/share/nginx/forum/applications/dashboard/models/class.usermodel.php:2067] Gdn_Email->Send();
[/usr/share/nginx/forum/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.entrycontroller.php:1340] UserModel->SendEmailConfirmationEmail();
[/usr/share/nginx/forum/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.entrycontroller.php:1340] EntryController->EmailConfirmRequest();
[/usr/share/nginx/forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:322] PHP::call_user_func_array();
[/usr/share/nginx/forum/index.php:53] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();

Need Help?
If you are a user of this website, you can report this message to a website administrator.

If you are an administrator of this website, you can get help at the Vanilla Community Forums.

Additional information for support personnel:
Application: VanillaApplication Version: 2.0.18.1PHP Version: 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.1Operating System: LinuxServer Software: nginx/1.2.0Referer: http://forum.airdroid.com/post/discussionUser Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1Request Uri: /entry/emailconfirmrequestController: PHPMailerMethod: MailSend
Mikes_phone_and_tab
Rupert

Title

I'm also getting the same error when I try to have a confirmation email resent.So far I have not received any confirmation email at all.
Rupert
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 27