HEY! I just Paid for AirDroid Premium... But can only seem to connect to one device.......... AY?

Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:45 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
MagicGFind
OP

HEY! I just Paid for AirDroid Premium... But can only seem to connect to one device.......... AY?

After using airdroid for a few months, when I purchased the new samsung tab 3 it was naturally one of the first apps I installed. When setting it up on the tab I decided that I was happy to pay for the premium service because it's a really great app...
But now I have created and paid for an actual airdroid account it will only let me sync up with my new tab. If I want to use airdroid to transfer files to my phone, i have to log out and then log back in with the original non-paid airdroid account i made....

I was hoping that in paying for the premium service would allow me to connect multiple devices (at least just the tablet and the phone) and choose which files i send to each one... Am I missing something? If anyone know hows to make this work please let me Know. When I look in 'My Devices' on my newly created airdroid account i can't find an option to add a new device???

Help :D :D :D

Much Love

B
MagicGFind
LVHAlfons

Title

AirDroid do not support multi-device for the moment. But this feature will be added in near future.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 101