The Ext.SdCard storage information is wrong

I have tried on the Samsung Galaxy Note phone&tablet series. The
Ext.SdCard storage information is wrong. The Sdcard capacity is always
shown as 16gb even if 32gb or 8 gb.
YuxeL
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi YuxeL,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.

This is a known bug and our team are working hard on this and will try to figure out a solution asap.

You may access your external SDcard on the web desktop by the path like "System" > " /mnt/extSdCard" in the "Files" module. Maybe in this way you can use the Ext SdCard normally.

And would you please send us your device model, Android version and the external SD card path of your device to support@airdroid.com? It would be appreciated if you could help us do some tests on the display of external SD card.
LVHAlfons
hubcapoval4

Title

STILL can't copy/paste music from s4 to SD card. Is anyone listening or doing ANYTHING about these bugs?????
hubcapoval4
hubcapoval4

Title

bump (Again)
hubcapoval4
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi mrpacs,
Please refer to the guide here to see if it helps: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/porta ... es/1411365
LVHAlfons
hubcapoval4

Title

Thank you for your reply. Your suggestion just creates a second ExtSdCard. I am still not able to copy paste files from the phone to the ExtSdCard. I still see this error: Also, I still see this which is also incorrect:
hubcapoval4
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi mrpacs,
Would you please make a video of your operations? With a video we can understand the issue more efficiently.
LVHAlfons
hubcapoval4

Title

no video capability, sorry.
hubcapoval4
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi mrpacs,
We've seen some users experiencing this issue, with Note 3 and can't upload files to the external SD card. We are looking into this. Sorry for any inconvenience this have caused : (
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235601

Latest Member: pablo

Online: 129