AirDroid openin apps?

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:49 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
blvck69
OP

AirDroid openin apps?

I've installed AirDroid but when i go to files i can't find my mobile games and when i go to apps i see them but can't open them, i mean open them like you can do with IFunBox and see the game in folders, is that possible with AirDroid if not is there another file manager app where it is possible
blvck69
Coffee Admin

Re: AirDroid openin apps?

I've installed AirDroid but when i go to files i can't find my mobile games and when i go to apps i see them but can't open them, i mean open them like you can do with IFunBox and see the game in folders, is that possible with AirDroid if not is there another file manager app where it is possible 

You mean you want to manage the files of that game? If yes, go to Files on web.airdroid.com and find the folder where the game saved to (I don't know which folder so I can't tell). 

If you mean you want to play that game on computer, try AirMirror which allows you to control your Android on AirDroid Win/Mac (root required). But remember that AirMirror is still on the early stage and you may not be able to use it. More details: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/articles/1784666-airmirror
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 34