Failed to launch camera...question

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:57 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
r.bergmann
OP

Failed to launch camera...

I'm trying to access my Acer Iconia tablet's camera via WiFi, using AirDroid Web. With AirDroid 3, I just get the message "Failed to launch camera." However, I can take a snapshot and download a camera image. Then, AirDroid on Android crashes (I sent a report). I followed this thread and installed AirDroid 2 and used the 2.1 web interface. With that, I can access the rear camera, but the connection is lost when trying to switch to the front camera. I also have an S4 mini on the same WiFi running AirDroid 3, and there I can access front and rear camera without problems. Any advice? Thanks :)
r.bergmann
Dora Admin

Re: Failed to launch camera...

Hi @r.bergmann, we will check it on our side. Please kindly wait.
Dora
Admin
Charlene Admin

Re: Failed to launch camera...

I'm trying to access my Acer Iconia tablet's camera via WiFi, using AirDroid Web. With AirDroid 3, I just get the message "Failed to launch camera." However, I can take a snapshot and download a camera image. Then, AirDroid on Android crashes (I sent a report). I followed this thread and installed AirDroid 2 and used the 2.1 web interface. With that, I can access the rear camera, but the connection is lost when trying to switch to the front camera. I also have an S4 mini on the same WiFi running AirDroid 3, and there I can access front and rear camera without problems. Any advice? Thanks Image
Hi,could you please provide us with log? It could be found at the following path:

​Cellphone:
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

We could be reached at support@airdroid.com :)

Looking forward to your reply.
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 35