Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:12 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Mathew Pinard
OP

Unable to upload custom wallpaper

Steps
  • Login to AirDroid Web
  • Click the t-shirt button in the top menu to customize the wallpaper
  • Upload the desired wallpaper (in my case a PNG file, 1920x1080 at 1,360,302 bytes / 1.29MB)
Result
The uploaded wallpaper doesn't show up, displaying this instead and cannot be selected.

Technical Details
In the Google Chrome's developer console:
OPTIONS https://lambda.airdroid.com/imagethumb net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE

In Mozilla Firefox developer console:
lambda.airdroid.com uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate expired on November-06-16 7:38 AM. The current time is November-29-16 2:05 PM.
Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Note: I ran the test in incognito mode in Google Chrome (v54.0.2840.99), no extensions (adblocker or scriptblockers) enabled. Same issue with a similar scenario in Mozilla Firefox (v50.0.1)
Mathew Pinard
Lillian Admin

Re: Unable to upload custom wallpaper

Steps
  • Login to AirDroid Web
  • Upload the desired wallpaper (in my case a PNG file, 1920x1080 at 1,360,302 bytes / 1.29MB)
Result
The uploaded wallpaper doesn't show up, displaying this instead and cannot be selected.

Technical Details

The certificate expired on November-06-16 7:38 AM. The current time is November-29-16 2:05 PM.

Note: I ran the test in incognito mode in Google Chrome (v54.0.2840.99), no extensions (adblocker or scriptblockers) enabled. Same issue with a similar scenario in Mozilla Firefox (v50.0.1)

Hi, Would you please try these steps to troubleshoot the problem on your PC:

1. Open and sign in web.airdroid.com on your PC browser.
2. Press F12 to open the debug window, like the pic below:

3. Try to upload the photo on customize background.
4. Enter with "imagethumb" in the Filter.

5. Click the first imagethumb link, and take the first screenshot.

6. Click "Response", and take the second screenshot.

7. Cilck the second imagethumb link (if there is the second one), and then click "Response" , and take the third screenshot.

After all the steps above, close the window and send us the three screenshots mentioned above. Kindly note that the debug window can record the issue that appears, thus please do open the debug window and then try to upload the photo so that the issue can be seen.
Lillian
Admin
Nikolas Vaught

Hi, I'm having this issue too, but I'm on a Chromebook, so I am unable to press F12 to follow the steps Lillian provided. I just wanted to point out that there is a way to set an image from your phone as your wallpaper, but this doesn't work for me either.
Nikolas Vaught
Lillian Admin

Hi, I'm having this issue too, but I'm on a Chromebook, so I am unable to press F12 to follow the steps Lillian provided. I just wanted to point out that there is a way to set an image from your phone as your wallpaper, but this doesn't work for me either.

Hi, does the situation of your issue the same as the one above? Is it the same error when it failed to upload?
Well there may have the keyboard shortcut to replace F12 to open the debug window, and you may search it on the internet
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Steps
  • Login to AirDroid Web
Result

Technical Details

Hey guys,

Our developers have looked into the issue. And we have made some adjustments about that. Would you please give it a try later and see if it works properly?

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. Feel free to let us know if there is any further problems
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 41