Unable to switch from rear to front camera using AirDroid web-based camera app.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:45 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Paulus

Sorry!!

It was actualy not the latest version. On the mobile device. My bad, sorry!! Thnx for the quick reaction btw. :) keep up the good work!! Maybe an app insted of the webinterface? With fullscreen camera function that really works ;)
Paulus
Lillian Admin

Re: Unable to switch from rear to front camera using AirDroid web-based camera app.

It was actualy not the latest version. On the mobile device. My bad, sorry!! Thnx for the quick reaction btw. Image keep up the good work!! Maybe an app insted of the webinterface? With fullscreen camera function that really works Image

Hello my friend, we are looking into the issue and trying to work it out. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. We will keep updated when there is anything new!
Lillian
Admin
Bill Garrison

Re: Unable to switch from rear to front camera using AirDroid web-based camera app.

Hello my friend, we are looking into the issue and trying to work it out. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. We will keep updated when there is anything new!
I am also having the same exact issues. For the last week I can log into my device and open the camera. It starts on the back camera but if I try to switch to the front camera it just sits there. Bringing up recent calls and text messages also freezes. Trying to take a screenshot of my device also doesn't work because it says I have to accept the permissions for it even though nothing pops up on the screen for me to accept.

I have the latest version (4.0.0.4) and am using the web app as its full featured. I tried your windows app and its still stuck on version 3 (even after checking for an update) so i just uninstalled it. I also manually checked the permissions in app manager and every permission is given for the phone. Every single one. I have been a permium user for almost 2 years but you guys seriously broke something recently. Or a recent update to the OS messed with your permissions settings....something. I have 24 days left on my premium subscription. You have till then to fix it :). Thanks!

Edit: I submitted feedback through my phone app.
Bill Garrison
Lillian Admin

I am also having the same exact issues. For the last week I can log into my device and open the camera. It starts on the back camera but if I try to switch to the front camera it just sits there. Bringing up recent calls and text messages also freezes. Trying to take a screenshot of my device also doesn't work because it says I have to accept the permissions for it even though nothing pops up on the screen for me to accept.

I have the latest version (4.0.0.4) and am using the web app as its full featured. I tried your windows app and its still stuck on version 3 (even after checking for an update) so i just uninstalled it. I also manually checked the permissions in app manager and every permission is given for the phone. Every single one. I have been a permium user for almost 2 years but you guys seriously broke something recently. Or a recent update to the OS messed with your permissions settings....something. I have 24 days left on my premium subscription. You have till then to fix it Image. Thanks!

Edit: I submitted feedback through my phone app.

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. Would you pls try the camera feature again to see if it works properly now?
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Hey guys, can you pls try the camera feature again now to see if it works properly?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 29