Not able to reply to messages properly

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:37 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Dunkafunk
OP

Not able to reply to messages properly

Hi, since I updated Airdroid to it's latest version I'm having problems sending messages. When I click on a friend's sms to reply the chat window pops up and no matter whether I press send or enter nothing works. I have to create a new message in order to reply. When I type in the chat box it's in faded text and no numbers show on the character count.

I'm using the latest version of Windows 7 with Firefox (Latest edition) with a HTC One X.
Dunkafunk
tanyarae

Title

Have you just done the OTA update from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 on your One X?

There is also another thread running with this same problem I think maybe worth keeping an eye on....

http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/1005/always-show-device-not-responing-after-upgrade-from-4.03-to-4.04#Item_1

Looks like I wont be doing the update just yet on my One X.....
tanyarae
Drew Petty

Re: Not able to reply to messages properly

The flows of the software’s of the androids have been done for the individuals. The shape of the mobile and best essay writing service reviews is identified for the purity of the linkages and all possible forms for the humans in life.
Drew Petty
nis

I have also experienced this problem while sending messages but here I didnt find any clear description for this topic. If possible try to add more details cable providers in my area related to this topic. hope soon there will be updates in this article.
nis
rileyzoe

Yeah, I to had lot of issues after I updated my Asus phone software. There were a lot of bugs in it. However, it was fixed after some updates. I think you should try factory resetting your phone. Stuart Kaplan M D best dermatologist los angeles It is always good to factory reset after update.
rileyzoe
angelstepanova

Hi,

On the web Airdroid we don't have notification feature, so you cannot received the notifications.

And please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,

it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:

AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. >Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

And then try to receive the mobdro notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
angelstepanova
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 64