Same problem here.
I was downloading a 21.1GB Bulk Music.
Various file formats, most MP3s, some FLACs

Windows 8 Sony Viao 1.2GHz 2GB RAM - Firefox 15.0 - WinRAR
Andoird 4.0.4 Sony Xperia S
Teppreoveteta
xComa13x

Title

Any chance of tweaking WinZip like adding a switch so it's compatible with AirDroid's zipped file? My current workaround for small number of images is to click on the Download link individually - tedious - but is the only way. I prefer not to install another Zip utility.
xComa13x
DorotheaM

Title

I got this problem, too when tried to download multiple files/images. When I open the generated zip files, there was only 1 file in it. It's a text file, when I opened it there was one line which said: {"err": "forbidden"}

Anyone got this?

This doesn't happen when downloading a single file/image.
DorotheaM
Beatris28

Title

Same issue that everyone else is reporting - zip file corrupt - individually fine, but with lots to down load this is so tedious. Any Fix pending?
Beatris28
stringrazor

Title

UniExtract worked wonders! Nothing else seemed to do the trick, I tried multiple different ways
stringrazor
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,
Sorry for the late reply.

We've made some fixes on downloading files. Would you please update to the latest version and try again?

And it may be an issue of encoding. We'll add an option to switch from utf-8 to gbk. Hope it can help :)
LVHAlfons
kevinfiber5

Title

I am sorry. I still got this problem. Winrar showed that the file is corrupted.

I am using latest version of winrar and chrome browser to download and extract the zip file which is about 5GB.

Are there any solution or setting can solve this?

Thank you.
kevinfiber5
headselect2

Title

Hi,

Would you please try: open Settings on your phone's AirDroid---->Encoding for zip file--->Select, and switch to a different encoding?

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.
headselect2
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235446

Latest Member: Ebru İbis

Online: 17