Computer will not connect

Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:28 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
joecamel

Title

same problem with web.airdroid.com and the QR codeBrowsers: SRWare Iron (Chromium) 20.0.1150.1; Maxthon 3.4.1.1000; Firefox 13.0.1; IE 9.0.8112.16421 IC
OS: Win7 Home Premium x64 Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

the IP Adress :8888 thing works though
joecamel
loki1507

Title

Still having problems connecting to computer with version 1.10 & Firefox 14.0.1...load bar just stays on 0.
loki1507
joecamel

Title

the new update (Airdroid v1.1.0) fixed the problem for me
joecamel
refinique

Title

Hi i have been having issues to but "CLEARING DATA" solve the problem, no more getting stuck at 0%.
just "Clear Data" in "App Info"

As gaetanoz said on a previous comment
refinique
JohnnyPhr

Title

NOW IT WORKS! NO MORE 0%!
Thanks to aeorcr and gaetanoz for their helpfull answers I can now fully connect from web.airdroid.com

This is how I did it:

1. Using the latest version of Google Chrome (21.0.1180.89 m) I cleared the caché and cookies. (Here's a Google tutorial on how to do that http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/an ... swer=95582)

2. Cleared application data (Don't worry, it seems like it doesn't erases nothing important)
You can find a tutorial on how to do this here: http://www.androidcentral.com/android-2 ... he-or-data

I hope that everyone here finds this solution as helpful as it was to me!

Cheers!
JohnnyPhr
MabelPP

Title

No Connect between Motorola Droid RAZR (AirdDroid v1.1.0) and Chrome (v21.0.1180.89 m) or MS Internet Explorer (v9.0.8112.16421).
MabelPP
horgasz001

Title

Same problem. No connection between Samsung Galaxy S+ and newest Chrome, Firefox, Opera and IE :( Air Droid v1.1.0
horgasz001
bwillprecht1

Title

Same problem.No connection between MX2 and newest Chrome and IE.I clear data for Airdroid but it doesnt work.
bwillprecht1
aarondickson411

Title

I also have to disconnect and reconnect multiple time for AirDroid to work on the computer. For some reason it takes a while and then when it does connect it is not syncing properly.
aarondickson411
LaylaStra

Title

Hi Airdroid staff.

This seems to be something that should have been patched in the beta testing phase.

It also indicates that despite the myriad of software that facilitates file transfer from Samsung smart devices to any Apple branded hardware the petty bullshit that the two companies are involved in is not benefiting the clientele of the two brands at all.

My problem is such; I need to backup my SGS2 so I can hard reset and start from scratch. My USB/MTP is recognised by the MBP's USB but disconnects immediately. KIES AIR recognises the device and then disconnects. AFT does not even recognise the device via USB. I have ZERO way to backup my phone save doing it via micro SD card.

Airdroid 2 is installed on the SGS2 and scans the QR code but then fails to recognise my phone.

Now based on that information if I was an observer I would say that I'm in the shit, seeing as EVERY SINGLE APPLICATION designed for "easy" file transfer between an Android based phone and a Macbook is not an option.

To be honest I was *that* close to just purchasing premium version of Airdroid 2 after I found out that the "Free" version limited me to 100mb of file transfer, which is just disgusting IMO. I am glad I did not give away my coin to a program that does not deliver what it is supposed to.

Where are the patches/fixes to this problem Airdroid support? When should I and the other people expect to see this issue resolved?
LaylaStra
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235032

Latest Member: Sandeep Kumar

Online: 27