No web.airdroid.com - Configuration File not found

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:24 pm in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
RantiNasha

Title

Same here. I noticed that the AirDroid app has disappeared from the Chrome web store. This is probably not a coincidence.
RantiNasha
buname

Title

I can connect to airdroid when my phone is on the mobile network, but without the entire right side of the screen (where it shows the clipboard, space available, connection status, battery, etc.) but when I try to connect via LAN, I get the config file error. I have been using airdroid almost everyday this is killing me!
buname
Dorlisa

Title

disappeared from Chrome store yeah, but same error when using Firefox / Opera whatever browser, so are they pulling AirDroid from apps ? a shame since it was the application I used the most everyday, hope I can find something similar soon.
Dorlisa
LIUHUNG

Title

Seems to work again! I didn't do anything (beside sending them an e-mail), looks like they fixed the problem. Try you gus!
LIUHUNG
mrdoccox

Title

Uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared cache in Chrome, now it works again.
mrdoccox
Dorlisa

Title

***FIXED***

it works again, NO NEED TO UNINSTALL OR CLEAR CACHE IN CHROME
it was just a problem on web.airdroid.com side, not your phone, not your app, not your browser/computer, whatever it was generating bad QRs perhaps under heavy load or something tweaked that went wrong, now it back online, thanks whoever fixed that.
Dorlisa
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback. It was a temporary server error and now it has been fixed.
LVHAlfons
iqbal89

Title

I'm having trouble figuring out how to configure NoScript to get around the limitation that prevents logging into the web.airdroid.com interface via Firefox 23.0.1 on my laptop.

Can anyone tell me where exactly you found that about.config setting? Is that in the NoScript options somewhere?

Here is the original posts referring to the solution:

-

OK, some Google searching found the answer in this forum.

http://forums.informaction.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14033&p=52292#p52289

"NoScript
(Firefox add-on) is the culprit. There's a link there to a NoScript
forum message that tells you how to configure it, but I can't find how
to add that about:config setting.

So, I disabled NoScript and AirDroid works like a charm!

Added the configuration by right clicking in about:config and
creating a new setting as linked from that message. It works great!"
iqbal89
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235385

Latest Member: Mk

Online: 18