No web.airdroid.com - Configuration File not found

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:24 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Casper0219

Title

Same issue here. Using Chrome, was working fine for months and even this morning. Went out to lunch, came back, doesn't work at all.
I tried clearing all data, uninstall/reinstall, and even decided to switch to MightyText until I realized that was even worse.

I'm able to type in the IP address and connect to the Lite mode, at least, which is all I really need since I only use Airdroid for doing SMS through my PC. Still frustrating though.
Casper0219
LIUHUNG

Title

With me the same - only Lite mode works... :/
LIUHUNG
Alisson_Barbosa

Title

Phreak, I was signed in at the time. Signed out and the QR code worked. I was able to connect without the error.
Alisson_Barbosa
praveen08

Title

Hi guys,
Some issue here.
I can connect my Nexus 7 only using lite mode... :(
Instead, with Sony Xperia U, it works fine.
To connect with Sony I use the the Scanning QR code...
I hope to be useful...

Please fix it...
Thx, in advance.
praveen08
praveen08

Title

Browser used: Firefox, Chrome, IE.
praveen08
Olikin

Title

Same here ... why the sudden problem?? ffs!!
Olikin
Olikin

Title

This is REALLY FRUSTRATING !!!!!!
Olikin
deluxe

Title

Hi! Same problem today, perfectly working before.
Honestly, I think they made an update of their web app and there may be an error somewhere... Waiting for a new update.
deluxe
Dorlisa

Title

same here, perfectly fine until this afternoon started the issue "failed to load configuration file", the great issue for me was that restarting the phone my Galaxy S3 turned into "safe mode" and showing "Airdroid has failed to initialize" and the phone went into Safe Mode, I was so scared I had broken something or Airdroid broke something, I had to uninstall Airdroid then upon restarting Galaxy S3 safe mode went away and it operated back to normal, had to re-set settings for Facebook app and some others though (due to previous Safe Mode I guess) and upon reinstalling Airdroid same "failed to load configuration file", weird that lite mode works, but no more normal mode with QR scanning, using latest Chrome, original, updated, Samsung Galaxy S3 not rooted and fine, also "Samsung Push" was updated today, any relation?
Dorlisa
RantiNasha

Title

Same here. I noticed that the AirDroid app has disappeared from the Chrome web store. This is probably not a coincidence.
RantiNasha
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 41