SMS/Superuser problems

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:17 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
FourTwenty
OP

SMS/Superuser problems

I used to be able to use the SMS features back when this app was new (I was away for some time), but now it says it must have permissions, and shows a little red triangle on the failed text on the phone. This wouldn't be a problem if the phone asked me for permissions. I thought maybe it was because of recently updating SU, so I uninstalled the updates, and still no prompt for permissions. I then tried another root app, which worked flawlessly. I'm not sure how to go about this as I don't see a way to manually add an app on SU, and it does not show in the list. I'm not sure if it would make a difference but I'm running ctmod3.68 on a galaxy prevail (SPH-M820-BST). This runs gingerbread 2.3.6, and I'm assuming you already figured it was rooted.. ;)
FourTwenty
davidrlord

Title

It is a bug, and so far it has not been addressed for some time now. I too am struggling with this issue.
davidrlord
NICKYGETS

Title

Yeah i've been having the same problem and it's incredibly frustrating since it's been spanning versions. Every update i try it and get no love and have to go back to 1.0.4

What is the program you're using that's not SU?

I'm using an LG Optimus M+ running 2.3.6
NICKYGETS
NICKYGETS

Title

Bump due to all that spam. I would still love a fix for this issue.
NICKYGETS
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235435

Latest Member: alireza

Online: 40