Can only send 1 text message and SD Card information is wrong

Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:08 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
pops
OP

Can only send 1 text message and SD Card information is wrong

Hello!
When I send a text message via AirDroid, it sends the message and then when go back in the box I have a red circle with a slash through it and I cannot send any more text messages. I have to close down the message box by hitting the X in the upper right corner and then I restart the message app and I can send another message but then I get the same results as above.

2nd problem is that I have a Samsung S4 with 16 GB and a 64 GB SD Card. Looking at the details of the phone through AirDroid, it only shows 3 GB max for both.
pops
LVHAlfons

Title

@pops Thanks for your feedback.
Would you please provide us with a screenshot of the error when you failed to send message? You may send it to support@airdroid.com or just post it here.

As to the display of SD card, it is a known issue and we will make improvement in future updates.
LVHAlfons
pzarilla

Title

I am not getting an error. What happens is that I send one text message and after it's sent I try to send another one and I go back in the box to type my next text and I have a red circle with a slash through it and it never goes away. I have to close down the message app and restart it and then I can send another message but again I get the same results (one message and then the red circle with a slash through it).
pzarilla
LVHAlfons

Title

@pops Would you provide us with the screenshot of the "red circle with a slash through the message"
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 43