Power savings mode activated and service stopped due to long time of inactivity

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
able2ru
OP

Power savings mode activated and service stopped due to long time of inactivity

At the end of the work day, and I get home, I usually take the phone to the bedroom and plug it in and turn on Airdroid. Then I go get the laptop, log it into the Airdroid and then take it downstairs for the evening and plug the laptop into the charger. All settings on the phone are set to no sleep, and even the developer mode setting to keep the phone on. On the laptop, every setting to keep the laptop is still set to stay on.
Yet, after a few minutes, I notice the webpage on the laptop displays "Power savings mode activated and service stopped due to long time of inactivity".
The cell phone is still plugged in and functioning on the wifi network. The laptop is still plugged in and function on the wifi network. Why does the Airdroid service die? How do you make it stay connected? It didn't used to do that when it was version 1.xx. Soooo aggravating to have to get up several times an evening to accept on the phone and go back downstairs. If I could find an earlier version of Airdroid that didn't act up like this V2 does, I'd roll back to it.

How do you make Airdroid STAY alive?
able2ru
nunofilipedias

Title

I agree with this. I would like a way to disable the power saving mode. To me, airdroid is the perfect solution to when you come home and 'dock' your phone to your main computer. When you're at a full keyboard, why type on a phone screen right? But for that to work seamlessly, it needs to be able to be left on for hours on end.
nunofilipedias
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 28