airdroid status icon drops from phone and connections stops working

Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:59 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
jlprice
OP

airdroid status icon drops from phone and connections stops working

I have a motorola droid rax maxx running android 4.1.2. Everything connects fine and starts out working normally. At some point i will go to do something in the app via chrome like send a text message. The screen just keeps processing like it is trying to read from the device. I will then look on my phone and notice that the little status icon is no longer on my phone. I check from applications and it has two entries for the airdroid app. I am not 100% sure because it is running right this second but it has 1 service and 1 process for instance and 1 service and 2 processes for the other instance.
When the status icon is missing, i re-open the airdroid app click on connection and the status icon reappears. I then go back two the web application the request seems to still be processing from before. If i click on another entry it tells me the connection was lost and to click okay to re-establish connection. When i do the connection comes back up and works fine again until it drops. I would love this app if the connection didn't keep dropping.
Also every time it connects via the browser it say it is using the 2g/3g network even though my phone is in 4g. I am listing all other pertinent information below

Please help!

Phone: Motorola Droid RAZR maxx
android version: 4.1.2
airdroid version:2.0.4
desktop chrome version: 29.0.1547.66 m
jlprice
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041