Constant disconnects after short period of time

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:42 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
macdrg
OP

Constant disconnects after short period of time

Hi, i used payed wersion of AirDroid - and i think its the best PC-Android manage/conection program, but i got a very irritating problem.
Im getting loged out/disconected on the http://web.airdroid.com/ site, the IP site is the same. When i log in - air droid works and stays connected for like 3 min's, after that time i need to hit f5 and log in again.

I use Chrome on Windows 8 x64
Samsung Glaxy S III

- I got airdroid seto to admin
- I got turned off all the "battery safe" option in phone and PC

Thx in advance for help.
macdrg
fcferlin

Title

Can i have some help plz, i did buy premium - that is not working....
fcferlin
Sinnohman

Title

I've got the same problem.
Sinnohman
Sinnohman

Title

I've got the same problem.
Sinnohman
JoseHeale

Title

Will not stay connected!
JoseHeale
fcferlin

Title

And still no response - as the problem is well known and lots of people got it...
fcferlin
fcferlin

Title

Ok - im posting 1 star on google play and giving very negative opinion - I PAY for PREMIUM and dont got even any help/solution with the problem!
fcferlin
LVHAlfons

Title

@macdrg @alternetconcept @chester @selmer
We are really sorry about the late reply.
Would you please send us a screenshot of the interface of AirDroid when the connection is broken?
And we've just released AirDroid 2.0.5, would you please try this version to see if the issue remains? You may install it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid
LVHAlfons
fcferlin

Title

With the new version, airdroid stays connected longer, and i don't need to login every time - but it goes disconnected tho, it says "connection lost" on the right bottom corner, then i need to press "reconnect" and it works again... But as mentioned - still going DC after some period of time.
I got all the "power save" things disabled in the phone. Tho i will perform a clean new CM room install, so will post info did it changed anything.
fcferlin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 58