casio commando c771M120, android 2.3.3 permission text message issue

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:18 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
coltswalker
OP

casio commando c771M120, android 2.3.3 permission text message issue

casio commando c771M120, android 2.3.3

connected to phone via web browser firefox 14.0.1 (however irrelevant to problem) attempt to send message with following error message, "Permissions are required on your device to send SMS via AirDroid. "

There is NO prompt on any interface visible for me to allow permission on the phone, from the home screen, the text message app, or otherwise. I can see the unsent message text on the phone message app. It shows an alert that it has not been sent. To pick up the phone, edit option to open and send the message from the phone negates the entire purpose of my using AirDroid. I can find no resolution for this on documentation and only other uses reporting it and it remaining unresolved in the forum.

Since there is no root exploit for c771M120. The phone does not have root access. According to AirDroid documentation root is not required for text message.

Either A) AirDroid is not compatible with this phone or android os version and AirDroid developers are in denial, or B) A solution exists that has not been documented or I somehow overlooked.

Please advise.
coltswalker
shekhartgs

Title

No response? No support here? I am so going to write a negative review.
shekhartgs
chico

Title

I have the exact same phone and problem, funny you posted this on my birthday haha, anyways. Yes I have heard great things about the conveniency of this app, but now there is no prompt to let me send texts. Doing it from my phone is completely redundant. There should be a link somewhere that shows what app they are talking about.
chico
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 72