can connect to computer but cannot transfer files

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:20 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
smiffboove99
OP

can connect to computer but cannot transfer files

I am trying to connect a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, running Android 4.1.2 to an Apple G5 with MacOs 10.5.8. I have been working with Airdroid for over a year now with no problems, and am also using the "Lookout" security app, and have been for many months without any problem. Today however:

I can connect to the tablet with my computer in light mode using the address http://10.0.1.2:888 (like I normally do). My tablet will then ask me to accept the connection (like it normally does). When I accept the connection on my tablet, my computer opens the traditional browser window showing folders for music, videos, apps, files, etc. (like it normally does). When I try to access any of the folders available to me, like the "files" folder, it will open a second window in my browser, with the word "files" in the top left corner of the window, and a repeating Airdroid logo animation in the center of the window, but will not show any additional information.

- I have tried accessing all the folders, including the camera folder, without success.
- I have tried connecting with Safari, and Firefox on my computer, without success.
- I have tried quitting, and restarting Airdroid without success.
- I have tried restarting both my tablet and computer, and connecting without success.
- I have tried connecting through http://web.airdroid.com, and it tells me that it cannot find my product (it never could since the latest version of Airdroid was released)
- I have looked around the internet for others with the same problem, and have not seen any similar cases. I may have missed one however.

I need to swap graphic files, music, movies repeatedly each day, and any suggestions would be really appreciated.
smiffboove99
LVHAlfons

Title

@smiffboove99
Thanks for your feedback. We are now looking into this and will try to fix this asap.
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@smiffboove99
We've released AirDroid 2.0.5.1. Would you update and try again?
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235471

Latest Member: Laksh

Online: 74