Connection interrupted.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:52 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
ItsCajlo
OP

Connection interrupted.

Now every single time I try to connect my Galaxy S2 to Airdroid it displays a message "Connection interrupted. Please check the network an retry." I click the Reconnect button but it shows another message "Failed to connect Android device. Please check the network". My phone displays that, actually, it is connected but I can't do almost nothing because of the message of the connection problem. Help, I was so happy with Airdroid until this problem came out! :cImageImage
ItsCajlo
LVHAlfons

Title

If the web desktop shows the connection is broken, then you have to build the connection to use the features. There might be some delay in the connection status of AirDroid on your device.
As to the failed connection, you may try to ping the IP address displayed on AirDroid on your device to see if the network is available or not.
LVHAlfons
KimDevere

Title

I did ping the IP address displayed on Airdroid but it displays that the host can't be found. What should I do?
KimDevere
rsanalba_trabajo

Title

I'm also experiencing this and I'd also like to know what the heck is going on =/
rsanalba_trabajo
rsanalba_trabajo

Title

Just managed to use "lite connection mode". web.airdroid.com seems to be the problem, then.
rsanalba_trabajo
LVHAlfons

Title

If the ping failed, then your problem is mainly a network problem.

It is complex if the ping failed, sorry that we cannot offer you any solutions because there are many factors lead to this. We advice you to ask the network admin for help.
LVHAlfons
KimDevere

Title

Now I'm realising that I tested the wrong IP. I tried again with the right one and it worked. So... That's not the problem.
KimDevere
ukunze

Title

I am not experiencing this issue as well. It used to work brilliantly but not I can't transfer anything to my phone.

The network is fine so it's not an issue there, and I have tried several different browsers.
ukunze
Jimuel

Title

I just installed Airdroid on my Galaxy I9000, running Clockworkmod 10.1,I also experience the disconnections only when the app on the phone is not running in foreground.
Also I experienced that the camera cannot be started as long as the app is running in the background. I would assume there's a relation to these issues..
Jimuel
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback, our team are now looking into this and will try to fix this asap.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235465

Latest Member: Alikhaksari

Online: 59