Cannot use the "LAN connection mode" anymore

Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:47 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Lucion
OP

Cannot use the "LAN connection mode" anymore

After updating to this version, i cannot use the LAN connection mode anymore. All it does is using Remote connection mode, even when my phone and laptop are on the same wireless network. Plz tell me how to fix it?
Lucion
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback. Would you please ping the IP address displayed on AirDroid on your device? And you may refresh the web browser and try again.
LVHAlfons
sibesorkh

Title

Also can't connect via lan. Here's the ping results.
Pinging 192.168.5.163 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 192.168.5.127: Destination host unreachable.

I will add that this is at a public WiFi (Starbucks), and I have to click on accept to connect to the internet (which I have done with both phone & laptop).
sibesorkh
gden

Title

I have the same problem. Help?
How do I do this?
"Would you please ping the IP address displayed on AirDroid on your device?"
gden
LVHAlfons

Title

If you are using Windows, you may click the Start button and enter "cmd" into the Search field. If the IP address displayed on AirDroid app is 192.168.xx.xxx, then you can type ping 192.168.xx.xxx and press enter to see your ping output. And you may refer to the guide here: http://www.wikihow.com/Ping-an-IP-Address
If the ping failed, then your problem is mainly a network problem.

It is complex if the ping failed, sorry that we cannot offer you any solutions because there are many factors lead to this. We advice you to ask the network admin for help.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 40