Whenever I upload an apk to my phone to install it, Airdroid closes while installing.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:41 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
IcarusZ
OP

Whenever I upload an apk to my phone to install it, Airdroid closes while installing.

I dont know the reason for it, it doesnt matter how big the apk is. Airdroid closes all the time so i cant upload 2 or 3 apk at the same time. I have to connect again all the time.
IcarusZ
LVHAlfons

Title

@lcarusZ
Does installing apk work properly before? And would you please tell us your device model, Android version, and is your ROM a official one?
LVHAlfons
rameshp

Title

Sorry for the late response. Yes, it worked well before. I have a Xperia U (st25i), 2.3.7 (6.0.b.3.184) and yes, it is an official one
rameshp
LVHAlfons

Title

Do you mean that "installing apk" works well in previous AirDroid version? Or this happens to the same version? And can you install a single apk?
You may reboot your device or reinstall AirDroid to see if the issue remains.
LVHAlfons
rameshp

Title

That's the problem, i dont remember exactly when this started to happen. I can install a single one, but if i try two, I can only install one because airdroid closes during installation. I have already reinstalled it. And i have rebooted it lots of times and the issue is still there. I should have remembered about the forums earlier so i could have reported this when it started.
rameshp
LVHAlfons

Title

We've tested this and it works well on our side. But we are not sure the process of installing two (or more) apks is the same as yours. Would you please tell us the process of installing apks? Maybe you could send us some screenshots. You may post them in the forum or send an email to support@airdroid.com.
LVHAlfons
rameshp

Title

All i do is drag the apk files to the app tab of airdroid upload widget in the browser. And then when it uploads and the install screen appears in my phone I install it, while the next apk is still uploading. But while it's installing the first one, airdroid closes in the background. I think i'll send the pic via email, don't know how to post them here. I hope they clear things up so maybe you could find the solution.
rameshp
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 58