External SD-card not detected

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 >> go to
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Some devices have an additional SD card but there is currently no public API for accessing its mount location, and it varies between devices. We will make improvement to this in future versions. But there's still much work ahead so we need your assistance and patience. Thanks!
AdsBot [Google]
Dazzler

Title

Thanks for remaining awareof this at AirDroid. My only follow comment is: Being able to access that external SD card on RAZRs and other modern Android phones is key to making this a truly useful application. Some of us have 16 SD cards. That's a LOT of files that we can't see in AirDroid!
Dazzler
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@ChuckzDroid We'll see what we can do to make improvement in future versions. Stay tuned. :-)
AdsBot [Google]
mroid

Title

i have the same bug on i9100 (also has one internal SD card and one external microSD card)Image
mroid
Speen

Title

I have the same issue on At&T Lenovo Thinkpad ! A solution to this problem will simply improve a software that already is great !!!!!!!!
thank you !
Alberto
Speen
Giuseppe

Title

I have a similar issue on my Droid X2 - I have a 32gb SD card, but it only recognizes 4.3gb. Any idea yet of when this will be corrected? TIA :)>-

Giuseppe
airricko1

Title

yeah, external SD card not recognised on Galaxy S2...running updated version...
airricko1
pamdemonia

Title

Hi, I have a SGS2 on GB based ROM (WIUI) and has the problem with the externalSD too. I could open the dir just fine (sdcard/external_sd) and see the files but now I tried to upload the 1.7GB file and gets a message that there is NOT enough space but I have about 8GB.

It looks like the AirDroid thinks that I have only 1.5GB free because thats the space on my internal SD card so thats the problem need to be solved ... besides this and few bugs here and there this is just ASTONISHING app!

JayM

PS: Wondering when the Czech translation will be available because - according to Your translation section - the language is already prepared.
pamdemonia
evets90

Title

I have this issue with my Motorola Photon. The external sd card is refered to as sd-ext if that helps any. It may be the same for all motorola devices.
The odd thing is that the music player detects and plays music that is on the external sd card, but the file browser doesn't see the external sd card at all.
evets90
A_Moose

Title

The fix is for ICS roms. I have GB and it doesn't work.
But doesn't really matter for me anymore. I would use only use airdroid for transferring photo's without cable, but I use dropbox camera upload for that now:)
A_Moose
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235048

Latest Member: theahmadloupc12

Online: 38