External SD-card not detected

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 am in AirDroid Web

page 5 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to
ankurgarg_11

Title

Hi.
Same issue on my SGSIII. I hope Airdroid team is going to release a fix soon. Let us tuned :) . Have to use SSH for now.

Nlr
ankurgarg_11
wstrmn

Title

Same issue on HTC EVO 4G LTE. Will be patiently waiting for fix. Until then I'll use my usb cable like all the other cavemen.
wstrmn
smkbarbosa

Title

This is how I found my external sd card on my GS3. Look for the mnt folder. The extsdcard folder is in there.
smkbarbosa
Charbit

Title

Same here. No way to manage files on the external SD though airdroid.No news from developers?
Charbit
livejamie

Title

Alright so not sure how the developers are going with this.. the big issue being you need root to see outside of sdCard for some phones etc..
You can mount the exSdCard to a folder (Create a shortcut) to the sdCard using the following

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1410262

So for my SGS3 I have a folder inside my sdcard that is called extSdCard which links directly to the external card...

Hope this helps but as far as I know is the best way to get this up and running easily.
livejamie
iTarian

Title

Great but useless app unless I can view the music/photos on my SDcard!
iTarian
jlad715

Title

As Sergi said, you can access you external SD card by doing the following:

System/nmt/extSdCard/

For some reason the link to the external card is in the system folder.
Confirmed to work on my S3

Great App
Hope this helps :)
jlad715
Ralle912

Title

Same problem with new Galaxy S3 running ICS ... what is up? it has been over a year since first notice and still doesn't see sd card.
Ralle912
DRenate

Title

@Maskari,,, doesn't work for my galaxy note. Not only external Micro SD card is missing. Yet I still have 9gb plus on my GSnote. I am trying to transfer 1.3 gb file but its telling that i don't have enough room.
DRenate
Kreativmonkey

Title

Thank you so much ^:)^ ryman01 ^:)^ for your description.
Some users after your comment seemed not recognized it:

Folks:
1. Go to "Files" icon on Airdroid desktop
2. Open the "System" foder (discard the warning)
3. Look out for "mnt" folder
4. Open "mnt" folder and within should be a folder named after your external sd card, open the folder and you can access all files within your external SD
5. After proceeding so, Airdroid recognized my external sd and at the next new connection to my device it offers me under the files window the folders SD card , External SD , System
6. So after going through step 1-4 you have direkt access via file icon B-)
Kreativmonkey
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 16