Unable to switch from rear to front camera using AirDroid web-based camera app.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:45 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
fujifilm
OP

Unable to switch from rear to front camera using AirDroid web-based camera app.

The AirDroid web-based camera access starts the rear camera and functions until you try to switch from the front to the read (screen-facing camera). As soon as that is attempted, the "camera" (web app window?) hangs. All buttons (such as refresh) are unresponsive and the display shows the little blue dots scrolling across it. You can use the "close" command to close the camera window. If restarted, it starts again with the rear camera selected again and no access to the front camera.
Running Android 4.2.1 on Hisense Sero 7 Pro (Model #:M470BSA, Kernel:3.1.10, Build #:P756.6.02.20.00).
fujifilm
SonyAssist

Re: Unable to switch from rear to front camera using AirDroid web-based camera app.

fujifilm wrote:The AirDroid web-based camera access starts the rear camera and functions until you try to switch from the front to the read (screen-facing camera). As soon as that is attempted, the "camera" (web app window?) hangs. All buttons (such as refresh) are unresponsive and the display shows the little blue dots scrolling across it. You can use the "close" command to close the camera window. If restarted, it starts again with the rear camera selected again and no access to the front camera.

Running Android 4.2.1 on Hisense Sero 7 Pro (Model #:M470BSA, Kernel:3.1.10, Build #:P756.6.02.20.00).

So...any news on this? same is happening to me i four diferent devices.
SonyAssist
Rostom Shervashidze

Re: Unable to switch from rear to front camera using AirDroid web-based camera app.

So...any news on this? same is happening to me i four diferent devices.

same here... also cant view call list, rear camera, sms
Rostom Shervashidze
Lillian Admin

Hey guys, Please make sure that AirDroid on your devices and PC are the latest version. And try it again.
If the issue happen again, to solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
Antivirus

I have the Same issue
Antivirus
Ellie

I have the same issue. .please resolve
Ellie
Ellie

I can't access front camera..sms..screen mirror or calls as well.. I have updated the new version as well
Ellie
Paulus

Cant switch for back to front camera aswell
Versions have been checked. All latest.
Plz help,
Paulus
disaster

I can't access front camera, Sms, and Call History please resolve.
disaster
Lillian Admin

Hey Guys!
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected) such as your device model, Android OS and a screenshot of the issue, etc. we shall be able to prioritize your request as soon as possible!

Thx!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235392

Latest Member: derecterA

Online: 24