Nothing works that I can see

Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:12 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
JamesHurst
OP

Nothing works that I can see

Hello, I wanted to try your application to get photos off of my Samsung Note II, since Android Sync Manager is no longer an option (broken or dead).
I am not seeing anything that works on your service yet, however. I could not sign up from the downloaded Android app - it simply keeps redirecting me to enter the email/password over and over again. Very frustrating. So I went to your webpage on my PC to sign up. It never sends the verification email. Tried that several times. I seemed to have an account, but.. clicking the launch AirDroid link asked me to sign in, and indicated no account. So I went to this support section, and it wants me to register first (again!). I did. But this time, it asks me for a username, instead of just email and nickname. Not a problem - I chose a username, and registered - thus now I am able to write you this message.
I finally was able to sign-in on the Android app. But how on earth do I use this? There is too much on the initial screen. In my (user's) mind, I want to upload a few photos I just took. That I need to click on the tab "Tools" is not obvious. Now, looking under "Tools" - what is all this mess?!! Why do we need Airdroid to try to fill all of these roles, and how do I accomplish the one simple task I came here for? So, finally - I discover the DCIM folder with "Files", that does show my photos. I see that I can select them. But what now? I didn't come here to share them on Facebook - these are my own private photo! All-in-all, I have to say this is not a usable application at all. Sorry.
JamesHurst
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi JamesHurst,
Thanks for your valuable feedback and really sorry for the inconvenience this have caused. We will look into this and will make improvements in future updates.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235393

Latest Member: Arief

Online: 25