Login Page Not Autologging In or Loading QR Code

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
mgsfan
OP

Login Page Not Autologging In or Loading QR Code

You guys probably already know about this internally, but just in case, I
wanted to report some of the login page issues that I've been
having since 12/23. I'm running Firefox 26.0 and the login page has been having trouble storing my password and automatically logging me in when I boot it up for the first time in the morning. I have the "Stay signed in for 2 weeks" box checked, but it hasn't stored my password from yesterday. I've also noticed that the QR code doesn't load anymore. A spinner pops up, making it seem like something's thinking, but it never goes away.

I just wanted to report it in case anyone else is seeing this issue, and
I didn't see any other reports about it as of recently.

Cheers! ;)
mgsfan
manou

Title

I have the exact same problem with chrome
manou
OliverTTM

Title

Same problem here (with every browser).
OliverTTM
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,
The "Stay signed in for 2 weeks" is a bug and we will fix it in next updates.

As to the issue of QR Code, we've tested this but on our side it works well. Would you please check if websocket is working well? Did you use VPN? And does refreshing the web browser works?
LVHAlfons
cvika

Title

Refreshing the browser didn't help the QR Code appear. And I get the same login issue trying to use Airdroid on two different computers on two different networks. I was trying to launch AirDroid from Firefox on both computers though.

I am using a VPN at the time of this post, but I was finding the login issue before I started using a VPN today.

I need to do some research into websockets before I can give any sort of analysis on the status of mine. Unless someone has a super-easy explanation of how I can test them.
cvika
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi mgsfan,
Thanks for your continued feedback.

We've figured out the cause of QR Code not loading. It is a side-effect of the bug --- "stay signed in for two weeks" not working. If you've check the box of "stay signed in for two weeks" and signed in successfully before, the QR Code will not load when you open web.airdroid.com next time. We'll fix this asap.

Here's a temporary solution: sign in to web.airdroid.com (don't check the box of stay signed in for two weeks) > click "sign out" in the upper corner > refresh web.airdroid.com and the QR Code will load successfully again. Try if this works for you :)

LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,
Both of the bugs have been fixed. Please try again :)
LVHAlfons
OliverTTM

Title

It works, thx :) But I still wait more for this fix/update: http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/11 ... ly#Item_10
Do you have a date when it's coming? I wanna have fun when using AirDroid and not always being pissed off xD
OliverTTM
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi MurdocNicalls,
Sorry for the late reply.

The bug we found on that issue will be fixed in 2.0.7. And AirDroid 2.0.7 will be released soon. Hope it can solve your problem :)
LVHAlfons
OliverTTM

Title

Hey, no problem :) Cool, I hope so too! =)
OliverTTM
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 99