Login Page Not Autologging In or Loading QR Code

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
OliverTTM

Title

@Coffee_Administrator: 2.07 is here, I tested it a few times and it always has worked :)

The only thing I noticed is: When AirDroid is open, and you go in the Task-Manager and end/stop it there, it will not automaticly start up next time when logging in on PC. If you close AirDroid in the normal way + swype it away in the multitasking-menu it starts when you use it again.
That was just for testing, normally I close the app with the back-button and click "ok" by the "Close AirDroid"-dialogue.
For me, 2.07 fixed my problem and i'm happy now :). Just would like to know if the "Task-Manager-Thing" is normal or another bug? Thanks in advance.
OliverTTM
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi MurdocNicalls,
Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear that the issue has been fixed! ;)

We've tested this but not similar situation happened. Would you please tell us your device model, Android version, and what's the name of the task manager?
LVHAlfons
OliverTTM

Title

Sure! Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 4.3, Standard Task-Manager which is in the official Firmware (no special app).
OliverTTM
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi MurdocNicalls,
Would you please send us a screenshot of where you stop AirDroid? We need more exact info to check this. You can post it here or just send it to support@airdroid.com :)
LVHAlfons
sarawut

Title

It's still not fixed yet, Airdroid dudes! How entirely annoying. NEEDS TO BE A PRIORITY OVER THERE!
sarawut
OliverTTM

Title

Yeah sure, here it is:

OliverTTM
LVHAlfons

Title

@Techdude

Would you please tell us more details about your issue?

@MurdocNicalls

We've tested with some of our devices and found that the push service will be affected when you stop AirDroid in task manager. Sorry that we can't fix this. We suggest you to stop AirDroid in the normal way.

Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to let us know :)
LVHAlfons
OliverTTM

Title

@Coffee_Administrator
As I said I do it in the normal way, that was only for testing. Just wanted to let you know what happens when you close AirDroid with the Task-Manager, I usually don't do that.
OliverTTM
OliverTTM

Title

And the problem is back again since a few days...f*** :( Any ideas, developers?
OliverTTM
LVHAlfons

Title

@MurdocNicalls
?? More details?
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027