Multiple contacts with multiple SMS

Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:33 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
tjqt06
OP

Multiple contacts with multiple SMS

hello, I've been using airdroid since the very first version of this app. I'm concern about an issue of sms which has more than 160 characters or thrice times of 160 characters wherein I send it with multiple contacts, around about 10 contacts on the same content of SMS. the first contact listed on the recipient box was the one was successfully send and got the long text messages, while the other 9 didn't send the message nor receive it. I already tried, Remote Connection Mode, LAN Mode and Lite Mode but still no luck. I ticked the Fix SMS options under the settings and still no luck.

Can you fix this problem or maybe there is something I missed. Thanks and more power.
tjqt06
headselect2

Title

Hi,
Is it works fine when you send short messages to 10 contacts? Would you please tell us your android version and phone model?
headselect2
ADelong

Title

hello again,

yes, 10 or more contacts on the list with at least or minimum of 160 characters works fine. longer messages will give an error or the first contact on the list will be send.

my phone model is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
ADelong
Ionut Vranau

Re: Multiple contacts with multiple SMS

I have the same problem on my samsung galaxy s4 mini(Latest version of airdroid). It is very dificult to send multiple (161+) message to multiple contacts. I need to send 20 messages separately.
Ionut Vranau
Coffee Admin

Re: Multiple contacts with multiple SMS

I have the same problem on my samsung galaxy s4 mini(Latest version of airdroid). It is very dificult to send multiple (161+) message to multiple contacts. I need to send 20 messages separately.

Do you mean the message failed to send? Is there any error message? Can you send us a screenshot of it?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235035

Latest Member: Seyar

Online: 38