How to save text messages to computer . Are they automatically saved ?

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:17 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
skiprec
OP

How to save text messages to computer . Are they automatically saved ?

Tried researching this but could,t find . I would like to save the text messages from my phone to windows desktop . Then be able to open those saved text messages without being connected to my Android phone . It seems the instructions are unclear on the Airdroid website . Currently everything is running fine , I can view messages when tethered to phone . It seems that Airdroid may automatically save this Data , when I look at the setting menu , it has a provision for "saved received files to " . But unclear on this
Any help is greatly appreciated !
Happy Holidays !
skiprec
Lillian Admin

Re: How to save text messages to computer . Are they automatically saved ?

Tried researching this but could,t find . I would like to save the text messages from my phone to windows desktop . Then be able to open those saved text messages without being connected to my Android phone . It seems the instructions are unclear on the Airdroid website . Currently everything is running fine , I can view messages when tethered to phone . It seems that Airdroid may automatically save this Data , when I look at the setting menu , it has a provision for "saved received files to " . But unclear on this
Any help is greatly appreciated !
Happy Holidays !

Hi, AirDroid can help you view and send SMS on PC, but saving SMS to the PC is not supported for now. Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 46