Upload failed - no write permissions for SD card

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:35 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
DeathStroke
OP

Upload failed - no write permissions for SD card

Anyone know how i can fix this? Using the latest version never had this issue before.
DeathStroke
KeishaBara

Title

No idea how to fix - I reported the same problem a little while ago and no-one has yet replied - see this -- http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/14 ... ard#latest

I've been trying again, and it looks as though the error is cosmetic rather than anything else. Just bought a copy of Dark Side of the Moon and used Airdroid to upload it to my Samsung S4 Mini. I got two "Upload failed - no write prermissions for SD card" errors, but checking the phone, it seems that all the tracks were uploaded.

Very annoying though, and a completely new error in my experience - never saw it before the new version.

Paul.
KeishaBara
KeishaBara

Title

Just updated to version 3.0.3.1. Still the same problem - intermittent "Upload failed - no write permissions to SD card", but, so far as I've seen, the files are being correctly transferred, .
KeishaBara
grappaman

Title

I'm having the same problem. Can't upload to the external SD card. The internal card is tiny I keep nothing but apps on it so if I can't use Airdroid to upload to external SD it will render Airdroid useless. And perhaps my phone if I can't find another app or a way around!!
grappaman
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235392

Latest Member: derecterA

Online: 14