Odd problem with text messages

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:50 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
sspikey
OP

Odd problem with text messages

whenever I try to open up a message on the SMS section, nothing pops up anymore. I see a tab on the bottom but nothing seems to come up!
Fantastic application!
sspikey
Kia_SX

Title

I'm having the same problem, but not for ALL contacts. I was able to send and receive from one contact, but the other, I could only send. Then when he responded I had the SAME behavior as sspikey. I would click on the contacts name in the message window and a tab would appear at the bottom of the screen, but nothing else. If I clicked multiple times on the contact more and more tabs would open up, but nothing else on screen.
I tried restarting the web app, and the server app on the phone, to no effect.

Jz.
Kia_SX
Kia_SX

Title

Oh yeah.... Here's the specifics:
Droid X Froyo
Mac OSX Chrome
Kia_SX
khinsen

Title

If I refresh and log back in I can open one SMS then it just does the same thing again with the window title at the bottom but won't open up.
khinsen
germeier

Title

Same here... It's consistently the same contacts that fail to load too even if I start a new Airdroid session. As the other said, clicking on one of these contacts in the Messages view multiple times creates multiple "tabs" at the bottom of the window. Clicking on one of these tabs once greys it out, but clicking again does nothing and it stays grey.
germeier
bluecobra

Title

i can view and send text messages with my google voice contacts, but it doesnt appear to work with my gmail or Exchange contacts. anyone else try different contact account types?
bluecobra
CrazyDelta

Title

Nice to see I am not the only one. Any ideas on fixes or anything? Any new version suppose to be released soon?
CrazyDelta
nuk3r

Title

I'm having the same issue. Sadly it's with every contact I have. I have tried multiple browsers on multiple computers running two different operating systems. The only commonality I have is my phone. Not sure if there is a problem with my phone, but a solution of some type would be great.
Spects:
Phone: Droid2 with Android 2.3.3
Computer 1: WindowsXP with Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Epic browsers
Computer 2: Linux Mint with Chromium, Firefox, and Opera.
nuk3r
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Thanks for all the feedbacks guys! We've found the cause for this and will fix it in next update.

:)
AdsBot [Google]
bluecobra

Title

i fixed my problem. If a contact name had a middle name / maiden name it wouldn't work. as soon as i removed the name so that there was only first name last name i had no problems. see if this works for any of you.

Droid X running Liberty Rom 3 v2.0 // Chrome Browser on Windows 7.
bluecobra
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 31