SMS not sending

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 >> go to
robsug
OP

SMS not sending

Will write the SMS from AirDroid site and press enter to send. It appears in the conversation view (the text doesn't disappear from the input form however, extra small annoyance!) yet hasn't actually sent.I have to go to my phone and select 'resend' before it will successfully send.
Loading of messages works fine, however after sending little red exclamation marks appear next to all previous messages.

I'm using a HTC Desire with MIUI Rom if this helps.
robsug
cjavier

Title

yeah same problem here...sgs II with miui rom, looks like its a prob from the rom?
mhh :( hope anybody will have an idea.
cjavier
phip

Title

Same here, Galaxy tab 10.1. no root.
phip
cjavier

Title

ookay...sometimes im such a fool...i know now whats the problem with the MIUI Rom is...
You have to allow in the SuperUser App (it seems to be a little modified version) that AirDroid
can take the SMS control...
regards
cjavier
Philomathie

Title

Failed with network error!
I use a Garmin A50 and my SMS center is well defined yet.
I know sent messages from the mobile phone but not from AirDroid.
Help.... ;-)
Thank you for the service
Philomathie
rogman323

Title

Same error with a Samsung GT-I5801 with Android 2.2. It shows the correct number of messages but will not retrieve current messages on the phone.
Any suggestions as to how to fix this?
rogman323
AdsBot [Google]

Title

MIUI ROM and some other custom ROMs requires permissions for third-party apps to send and receive messages. Check the notification box poping up on the device when sending SMS via AirDroid.
AdsBot [Google]
rogman323

Title

My Samsung GT-I5801 is running the stock ROM from Samsung. No notification box pops up on the device when I try to access the messages option.
I am able to get all my contacts from the phone so the connection has been made it is just the SMS part that doesn't work.
rogman323
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@Andmart Known bug was found causing this under certain circumstances. Will get it fixed in next update. Thanks!
AdsBot [Google]
urbagwarp

Title

I have a problem like this also... but the SMS messages send to some of my friends phones, but not others, they all say they have sent correctly, but some friends get them, and some don't
urbagwarp
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 10 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 94