SMS not sending

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 6 / 10 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to
Cooo

Title

Using Airdroid on Chrome to send messages through my Samsung Galaxy S III on Verizon, produces a red exclamation mark in the Airdroid sent message, and on the phone the same text message indicates "Failure".

I can use the "Resend" command on the phone's menu to successfully send the message. After sending from the phone, the red warning exclamation symbol is removed.

It had been working. This failure to send is a new problem. Could this be due to Verizon recently updating my phone to Android Version 4.1.1 with Global capability?
Cooo
Aerospaceguy93

Title

I have a different error ... the message appears to actually send (and says its sent on phone's Messenger app), but the message received is blank (see image)
This is the same no matter who I send a message to, but I can send a message from the handset and it works.
Aerospaceguy93
zaid

Title

I get the failed exclamation mark when I try to send a message. I have a Note II which is not rooted. Can I do it without rooting my phone with a custom ROM?
zaid
felixnelson

Title

I am on android 4.1.2 galaxy nexus, on v1 of airdroid i can type and send sms from the browser, on v2 i cannot, i hit send i press enter and it never sends, it just stays in the text box
felixnelson
ChierwBat

Title

I'm having issues on my Galaxy S3 with AOKP 4.1.2. Every time I go to send a message the send button will be grayed out. I'm using v2 on both ends and am on WiFi for both my laptop and S3. Anyone have any ideas?
ChierwBat
Fef51

Title

i'm having the same problem as alex crusco and badst331 greyed out send button in sms. call button is also greyed out. i am using v 2.0.
Fef51
somnathmallick302

Title

Now that I have downloaded v2 and upgraded to a Galaxy Note I haven't has any problems with SMS not sending. Everything has been working great.
somnathmallick302
weisien

Title

I really doubt that it is a hardware issue. Upgrading to a Galaxy Note probably wasn't the only solution, lol. Supposedly I spoke to someone with with support@airdroid.com and the failed exclamation mark when trying to send a message was being worked on in v2. Unfortunately, I guess they haven't nailed the problem yet. I use CM10.1 and a droid incredible and this problem only started when I upgraded to from CM10 to CM10.1. It was running flawlessly on CM10.
weisien
Staciemyrlq

Title

Having trouble messaging via Airdroid. Airdroid has permissions in Super Su. However, still getting failed message when sending and no notification on device to "allow" the sending of the message. Have double/triple checked the settings for Airdroid in Super Su. Rooted LG730 Venice.
Any help would be appreciated.
Staciemyrlq
andrehelena

Title

Same problem here. HTC One x+, stock rom. Outgoing SMS messages appear in the outboc but are not actually sent.
andrehelena
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 10 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 97