SMS not sending

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 8 / 10 << 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to
slaphead

Title

Hello, My phone is the LG Optimus Zip (unrooted) with stock software through Straight Talk (prepaid). I have had this issue with airdroid both selected and unselected as device administrator.

I am having the exact same problem as DavidR. I can read my messages fine, but when I send a message I get "Error. failed to send message." The message shows a red circle with an exclamation point, and on the phone the message flags as not sent. Resending the message works instantly. I have also noticed that even though I have near full signal where I sit my phone, AirDroid shows that I have no signal (no bars). This is in both lite and full (lan) modes.

Let me know if you need anymore information.
slaphead
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi zetapirate,
Would you please help us do a test about this issue? If you are willing to do the test, plz contact us at support@airdroid.com. Thanks :)
LVHAlfons
glitched

Title

Hi, I have a standard Galaxy S3 and all of a sudden we can't send sms at all. It just started happening 2 days ago.I got rid of that useless Samsung Kies because Airdroid was so much better until this problem. Any suggestions please I am desperate.
glitched
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi madhouse,
Is there any error message? Should it be possible an issue related to the network environment?
LVHAlfons
glitched

Title

Hi Coffee_Administrator, no error message just a rotating envelope for some considerable time and an exclamation mark in a red circle. Same as other people where I have to the go to the device and resend the message. It is possible but it is difficult to think that it is network related because I can send the message from the device.
glitched
LVHAlfons

Title

How about the WiFi network environment? And what's your Android version? Does anything changed 2 days ago?
LVHAlfons
glitched

Title

No nothing has changed on the wifi network or the device. Using Android 4.1.2
glitched
glitched

Title

Just did an update on the device and seems as though the problem could be fixed!
glitched
LVHAlfons

Title

Does sending SMS work now?
LVHAlfons
LatanyaMi

Title

No, it still doesn't work. ZTE Majesty on Verizon's network, Android 4.1.2 unrooted (and I won't root my phone), Google Chrome for Windows 31.0.1650.63 m (up-to-date version), with the computer and phone connected via my secure home WiFi network .

I can see incoming texts and compose outgoing texts but if I hit send from within Airdroid's browser interface, it reports an error sending and the message has to be manually resent from the phone. The continuing problems with this particular feature are a deal-breaker for me.
LatanyaMi
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 8 / 10 << 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 58