SMS not sending

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 10 / 10 << 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to
too26fruit

Title

I had to reboot the phone after checking "Fix SMS". For the record, though, I was not having success sending even <160 character SMS before doing this.
too26fruit
vaulttank3

Title

Me and my dad both have sms messages with our phones but they are different issues, my dad's will say message failed and sometimes send anyway but almost always fails to send the sms for no known reason
my phone will say its sending for long periods of time for some messages then for others send instantly but there is 1 thing constant, if it is going to send them it doesn't send and then refuse another my dad's messages that fail are as short as "call me" and my sending wait time are on any length message but i have never hit 160 characters with a single message yet

we are both not good with electronics and i just want to know a way i can figure out how to fix this issue, i know i am on android 4.1.1 z992 but i have no clue about my dad, and we also have 2 different providers, i'm at&t and he is t-mobile
vaulttank3
sceneflag3

Title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EICZfOU ... Vm2HEP2W8g
sceneflag3
Trublu

Re: SMS not sending

every message I send fails does not seem to matter the length, I deleted all messages to this individual and created a new message and it failed, my phone is a LG K8 V from Verizon using Android v6.0.1, messages are being received fine.

Thanks
Trublu
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 10 / 10 << 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 67