SMS not sending

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am in AirDroid Web

page 9 / 10 << 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to
IndianaFr

Title

Same thing here - I had stopped using Airdroid about 7-8 months ago on my "old" phone (was a Samsung Galaxy S3) because of the issue and had been reading some of the posts since then and though I would give it another try - now have a LG Optimus Exceed and still same thing: I can receive SMS on my computer fine, can call up my contacts, etc (pretty much everything EXCEPT send SMS). It let's me compose them and when go to send them, little envelop just starts flashing across. Sometimes it stops and I get message that the send failed - but most times the envelope just keeps on going.
IndianaFr
LVHAlfons

Title

@2muchcoffeeman
Does this issue happen all the time? And how long is the SMS? Does the ROM of your device the official one or a customize one?

@cms659
What's the Android version of your LG? Sending SMS never succeeds when you start using AirDroid? Does the ROM of your device the official one or a customize one?
LVHAlfons
IndianaFr

Title

@Coffee_Administrator
Android version is 4.0.4 - ROM is "official" one and SMS send never succeeds (it does receive/notify me, etc fine).
IndianaFr
melodyblade49

Title

I am still having this error. This is very irritating. The only reason I use AirDroid is for SMS. I get the "Failed to send message" error. It does not tell me why the message failed to send either.
I am currently using the LATEST version of Airdroid (updated 2 days ago), also, I am running AOKP 4.3.1 Rom.

Hope, this problem can be fixed soon.

Thanks a lot.
melodyblade49
IndianaFr

Title

Even with the new version released today (1/23/14) - this problem is still not addressed and/or corrected.
IndianaFr
midelgar

Title

SMS'es not being sent. Just the constant "sending" animation.
Android 4.0.4, official for my Samsung Galaxy Trend (aka Ace II x)
midelgar
threadedward60

Title

Just started using Airdroid (and ZTE android). SMS will not send from computer- message loads on phone and I can resent from phone but sending thru Airdroid always fails. All other features seem to work very well.
threadedward60
alleyzone2

Title

do not load contacts when I typing new message. Just loading and nothing happens. When I open "Contacts" it opens fast and shows all contacts. But in the messages can't load any contacts... What's wrong?
phone LG P880
alleyzone2
LVHAlfons

Title

The issue on loading contacts has been fixed on 2.0.9. Please update and try again then.
How long is the SMS you tried to send?

There's an option in AirDroid Settings (on device): "Fix SMS". If you failed to send long message, please try this :)

If this is not the issue, please fill out the form here so that we can figure out if there's something similar in those who cant send SMS:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wglnYq-AcfjJIFHVRbixmTZ0-jgjL5mehItBQ1J2jKs/viewform
LVHAlfons
FBuckmast

Title

When I click new message he is carrying the contacts and nothing appears. Contacts never appear and may end up choosing none. My phone is a Moto G XT1033
FBuckmast
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 9 / 10 << 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 82