unable to get firefox to connect in Local Connection mode, only Remote Connection?question

Sat May 09, 2015 3:17 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Coffee Admin

Re: unable to get firefox to connect in Local Connection mode, only Remote Connection?

to be honest, when i started up my pc today..saw your post reply with that option to try, i tried it... no go.... so i went to use Chrome... it was doing the same thing (Remote connection only)...tried Opera, same thing...Hmmmmm., try IE.... well, IE still connect's through Local , it's VERY disturbing..so....screw it..i've decided to do a COMPLETE fresh reinstall of my OS... the works...and start again from scratch. and hoefully get RID of any nasties hiding..any glitches in softwares., etc.etc. i know my registry must by now have TONS of erronious crud built up over the last year or 2.
my whole system will be better for it., and it's well and truly overdue for a fresh install./

i really appreciate the fast replies and assistance offered. ., ill get back to this page after i've done all that., and see how it goes., finger's crossed.
ill update the page when all that's done/.

cheer's. 

Waiting for the Good news :)
Coffee
Admin
not telling

Re: unable to get firefox to connect in Local Connection mode, only Remote Connection?

sorry for the VERY late reply, but after a new fresh Win7 OS install, along with the introduction of a nice new fast SSD drive for my OS to run in..
..Airdroid works just fine again..and my computer FLY'S now.
i can only assume that there was a issue inside my computers OS that had created the problem..

but MUCH thanks to Coffee (the Admin) for prompt reply's to assist me with my problem.

Cheers.
not telling
Coffee Admin

sorry for the VERY late reply, but after a new fresh Win7 OS install, along with the introduction of a nice new fast SSD drive for my OS to run in..
..Airdroid works just fine again..and my computer FLY'S now.
i can only assume that there was a issue inside my computers OS that had created the problem..

but MUCH thanks to Coffee (the Admin) for prompt reply's to assist me with my problem.

Cheers.

Good to hear that everything's OK now. Enjoy AirDroid :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235395

Latest Member: dhams

Online: 20