How do I get widgets onto main screen- Chromequestion

Mon May 25, 2015 11:12 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Blane Coulcher
OP

How do I get widgets onto main screen- Chrome

I am using Chrome in Win 8.1. If I click the widgets button I go to a new Airdorid screen and can see two widgets: time and weather. How do I move these onto the main screen? And the + sign doesn't seem to do anything. Any other widgets available?

Thanks
Blane Coulcher
Coffee Admin

Re: How do I get widgets onto main screen- Chrome

I am using Chrome in Win 8.1. If I click the widgets button I go to a new Airdorid screen and can see two widgets: time and weather. How do I move these onto the main screen? And the + sign doesn't seem to do anything. Any other widgets available?

Thanks 

Sorry, Weather and Calendar can't be moved to the main page. And the + at the bottom left is for some other widgest that will be added in the future updates. Please kindly stay tuned :)
Coffee
Admin
Blane Coulcher

Coffee wrote:

Thanks 

Sorry, Weather and Calendar can't be moved to the main page. And the + at the bottom left is for some other widgest that will be added in the future updates. Please kindly stay tuned :)

OK- Thank you. Would be cool if they could though.
Blane Coulcher
Coffee Admin

OK- Thank you. Would be cool if they could though. 

We've collected the feature request and we'll consider it in future updates :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 78