Failed to delete photo

Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
carlosettembrini
OP

Failed to delete photo

Since the last update am not able to delete photos anymore.
Is anyone else facing this issue?
情人日记·Forevil likes this post.
carlosettembrini
Coffee Admin

Re: Failed to delete photo

@carlosettembrini

Happens every time? You're using Local Connection, Remote Connection, or Lite mode? Any error message? And can you send us a screenshot of it? Thanks!
Coffee
Admin
carlosettembrini

Coffee wrote:@carlosettembrini

Happens every time? You're using Local Connection, Remote Connection, or Lite mode? Any error message? And can you send us a screenshot of it? Thanks!

Yes it happens everytime as of the latest update. I ususally connect via web Airdorid.

情人日记·Forevil likes this post.
carlosettembrini
Coffee Admin

@carlosettembrini

Can't delete photos in Camera folder only? Or can't delete photos in all folders? Is the Camera folder located in the extSD?
Coffee
Admin
carlosettembrini

Coffee wrote:@carlosettembrini

Can't delete photos in Camera folder only? Or can't delete photos in all folders? Is the Camera folder located in the extSD?

Only in the camera folder only, located in extSD. Am able to delete other pics also on extSD...
carlosettembrini
Coffee Admin

@carlosettembrini

Thanks! I've sent to the dev and they're looking into this!
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

@carlosettembrini

Hi, I've sent a test version to your email address you used in this forum. Pls check it :) Thanks in advance!
Coffee
Admin
Selene

I've been having the same issue for weeks. I'm on wifi, different computers, and I can't delete photos only from camera folder, the other folders I'm able.
Selene
Coffee Admin

I've been having the same issue for weeks. I'm on wifi, different computers, and I can't delete photos only from camera folder, the other folders I'm able.
Hi, try the test version here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl.airdroid.com/AirDroid-Test-3152-0910.apk

And can you delete photos in that folder on your phone successfully? When you try to delete it directly.
Coffee
Admin
ccdesan

Same problem here. I can download photos from my memory card, but can neither delete nor upload. Not a big deal, but it would be nice if it worked properly.
ccdesan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 39