Invalid ZIP after export

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:28 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
astroaaron
OP

Invalid ZIP after export

Hello

Just a bug: I exported all my apps to my laptop with AirDroid and it's working fine. But as I tried to open the exported ZIP, it wouldn't open and kept giving me "this file can not be opened. it seems to be an invalid archive." Any suggestions?

Thanks! And LOVE Airdroid. Great job!
jed+abel likes this post.
astroaaron
airdroidAdmin Admin

Title

Our developers are now looking into this issue. Thanks for the feedback. Please stay tuned for more information.
airdroidAdmin
Admin
IBM Research [Bot]

Title

Thanks! Keep up the good work. :)
IBM Research [Bot]
chupacabras

Title

Hi

more info. , hoping to be fix it .
this is a good point for photo to PC, and my phone is Atrix. Thanks!

when i select a lot of photo, click export, it send a ZIP file to my desktop.
checked the zip file in 1KB size, i.e. without anything on it.
chupacabras
zozo

Title

When I exported all my apps it created the zip file. However the zip file cannot be opened. When I use Winzip it returns an "invalid archive" error.
zozo
iLingaraj

Title

I am having the same issue. If I try to export even a single one of the Apps on my phone, the resultant zip file with the APK / APKs is always invalid and can't be opened by Winzip, ALTools or the standard built-in Windows 7 unzipper. The error I get is the following:
"The compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid"
iLingaraj
niko2yuki

Title

It is now November 23, 2012 and I am not seeing an update to this issue.
I just used AirDroid to download my photos to my computer. I assumed it would work properly and so I deleted them from the phone. Now I have no pictures because the zip is unreadable using Windows 7 built in zip or 7Zip tools. 7Zip reports that the file pointer tries to point before the first entry whatever that means.

Is there a fix for this or are we out of luck?
niko2yuki
nick79

Title

The zip file that is getting created is only 40b. It appears that the zip file isn't getting created properly. I've tired on files as well as folders, and always the same result.
Bao+Vy+Nguyen likes this post.
nick79
smegitto

Title

I am having the same issue. In Ubuntu Linux I get an "bad zipfile offset" error. In Windows 7 I get an "The Compressed (zipped) Folder ... is invalid". In 7-Zip (Windows 7) I get an "Unsupported compression method" error.
smegitto
kaled

Title

Is there any word on resolving the ZIP file issue? I get the same issue the file cannot be unzipped, it is not valid.

I tried to download images one by one but AirDriod just hangs. Uploads are not an issue.

Having the ZIP format work would be great.
kaled
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 36