Message window not poping up

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to
knor208

Title

Seems to be consistent with large conversations - Over 100 messages.
knor208
knor208

Title

Interesting. For the contacts where messages is not working, trying to reach messages through "Messages" or "Contacts" doesn't work. But accessing messages from the call log works. It brings up the contact info and the most recent messages.
knor208
Bobert

Title

For me the large conversations work just fine... the issue is isolated to some specific contacts for some reason, regardless of whether it's a new conversation with just a couple of messages.
Bobert
adp55

Title

I have the same problem I've described it here,
http://www.airdroid.com/forum/discussion/130/error-opening-the-sms-for-contact-with-czech-character-c#Item_1

I had for it that is caused by the Czech characters
adp55
AdsBot [Google]

Title

We've found the bug causing this and it will be fixed in next update. Thanks!
AdsBot [Google]
zoidberg

Title

I am having the same issue with GNexus CDMA I can receive and send a sms as a new message but I can't open the SMS popup on the bottom of the screen tired both IE9 and Chrome which is my main browser of choice
zoidberg
jslawler

Title

Having the same issue on Nexus S running Android 4.0.3.
I am able to see the SMS popup for most users, but for one user in particular user the SMS window does not pop up. There were about 270 messages in the conversation, and I deleted some to bring it down to 240 messages, as I thought it might be an issue related to that, but that did not help.
jslawler
GiG4s

Title

Same issue with me on GNex CDMA Chrome.
GiG4s
RICHGOD

Title

Same Issue GN GSM 4.0.3
Found if you send a new SMS to the person whom you want the pop up window, then the window appears with previous messages.

I only have one SMS conversation in my list as I just flashed a custom ROM.
RICHGOD
kristie_b1

Title

Happens on my Nexus S 4.0.3 too. Think it's an ICS compatibility issue?
kristie_b1
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 41