WEB VERSION - HOW to CONNECT the phone ...just PLUG and PLAY?question

Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:28 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
innovactions
OP

WEB VERSION - HOW to CONNECT the phone ...just PLUG and PLAY?

I use web Airdroid + phone
I installed in the phone the app

HOW TO AVOID TO READ the QR code EVERY TIME THAT I START THE PC WEB VERSION CONNECTED TO THE PHONE?

I WISH open web version and just plug the phone and go.
innovactions
Lillian Admin

Re: WEB VERSION - HOW to CONNECT the phone ...just PLUG and PLAY?

HOW TO AVOID TO READ the QR code EVERY TIME THAT I START THE PC WEB VERSION CONNECTED TO THE PHONE?

Hi,you may try to sign in web.airdroid.com by entering the AirDroid account and password, and then tick the box for "stay signed in for 2 weeks", so that you don't need to scan QR code, and AirDroid would try to connect after you successfully sign in on web version.
Lillian
Admin
innovactions

Re: WEB VERSION - HOW to CONNECT the phone ...just PLUG and PLAY?

Lillian wrote:

Hi,you may try to sign in web.airdroid.com by entering the AirDroid account and password, and then tick the box for "stay signed in for 2 weeks", so that you don't need to scan QR code, and AirDroid would try to connect after you successfully sign in on web version.

Ok with your suggestion everything is working but opening AIRMIRROR, I got the error as the attached clip.

Can we avoid also the process of device authorization for AIRMIRROR, in order to plug and everything ..play?
There is the way that the same device is accepted by default without authorization?
Attachments
ScreenClip.png
innovactions
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235393

Latest Member: Arief

Online: 12