[Help & FAQ] Location

Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:09 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
chingaling
OP

[Help & FAQ] Location

I there. I lost my phone and i am trying to do the possible to delete or block the acess to the entire phone.
I activaded the Lost Mode and the Cleaning mode in the Location but i need to know if the thief disables or removes the aplication from the phone when he goes online it can remove anyway the data from the phone?
I also need to know if he doesn't remove, the data from the Extra Card can also be deleted? And if i receive any notification when the phone goes online and proceed to the order i gave in the airdroid web?
chingaling
Lillian Admin

Re: [Help & FAQ] Location

I there. I lost my phone and i am trying to do the possible to delete or block the acess to the entire phone.
I activaded the Lost Mode and the Cleaning mode in the Location but i need to know if the thief disables or removes the aplication from the phone when he goes online it can remove anyway the data from the phone?
I also need to know if he doesn't remove, the data from the Extra Card can also be deleted? And if i receive any notification when the phone goes online and proceed to the order i gave in the airdroid web?

Hi, sorry to hear that:(
Kindly note that if you can connect to the device on web.airdroid.com, the instruction would immediately take effect after you click "wipe", and the interface would get into the main window of web.airdroid.com, and you will lose connection to the device due to the data has been cleaned and AirDroid should be also removed as well.
If you don't connect to the device when you wipe the data, you will get a popup notification on web.airdroid.com stating that the command has been sent, and will immediately be executed when the phone gets network connection, etc.
And kindly note that wiping the data on the device means to reset factory, thus the data on the internal phone would be removed and reset factory, but the data on external SD card may not be removed.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 86