Use phone as android tv/pc box with AirDroid Mirroring?question

Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Melanie Gallant
OP

Use phone as android tv/pc box with AirDroid Mirroring?

Kodi+Exodus works great on my phone but the screen is too small so I would like to mirror my phone's screen to my pc (I don't have a smart tv so I would then connect my pc to my tv via hdmi connection). Sounds like a huge hassle I know but I like a challenge and also want to be able to watch on my tablet while not at home. I was thinking that AirDroid would allow me to mirror my android's screen, thus allowing me to view the movie/show that is playing on my phone, on my tablet BUT I can't even get it to mirror my screen at all. Ugh.
I would love some help and suggestions! This is making me feel old.

Thank you,
determind airdroid newb
Melanie Gallant
Lillian Admin

Re: Use phone as android tv/pc box with AirDroid Mirroring?

Kodi+Exodus works great on my phone but the screen is too small so I would like to mirror my phone's screen to my pc (I don't have a smart tv so I would then connect my pc to my tv via hdmi connection). Sounds like a huge hassle I know but I like a challenge and also want to be able to watch on my tablet while not at home. I was thinking that AirDroid would allow me to mirror my android's screen, thus allowing me to view the movie/show that is playing on my phone, on my tablet BUT I can't even get it to mirror my screen at all. Ugh.
I would love some help and suggestions! This is making me feel old.

Thank you,
determind airdroid newb

Hi, Have you tried the instructions mentioned in this post: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843
If you still have the issue, can you pls tell us which steps you failed, and what is the error msg? It would be helpful if you could send us screenshots of that.
Lillian
Admin
sid06

Thank this helped me a lot. Finally able to stream TV series for free. You can check a complete list of Kodi addon for watching movies, series or sports. All the sites mentioned in this list are absolutely free and you will be able to watch live on the Internet.
sid06
Waxupaham

Thanks for sharing this. Also, there are many Free Roku Channel List to Watch TV Shows, Movies, Sports and much more for free.
Waxupaham
whiteney05

I have successfully updated Kodi on my phone to the latest version as well as Exodus. But it is playing very slowly. Is there any way to fix this issue?
whiteney05
jualqncjellygam

Obat gagal ginjal kronis tanpa cuci darah - OBAT GAGAL GINJAL KRONIS TANPA CUCI DARAH, SOLUSI ALAMI DAN MUDAH MEMBANTU MENYEHATKAN GINJAL ANDA TANPA HARUS MELAKUKAN CUCI DARAH
Meesho likes this post.
jualqncjellygam
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 91