web.airdroid.com login issue

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:18 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
David Byrnes
OP

web.airdroid.com login issue

Hey, I've been unable to sign in to airdroid web all day. Both the phone app and the windows client sign in fine. But, the web interface does NOTHING. After scanning the QR code, the screen changes to the following, then nothing else.

If I use my password, the screen does this:

I can use the windows client, but I honestly prefer the web interface. So, what's up???
2 people like this post.
David Byrnes
Lillian Admin

Re: web.airdroid.com login issue

Hey, I've been unable to sign in to airdroid web all day. Both the phone app and the windows client sign in fine. But, the web interface does NOTHING. After scanning the QR code, the screen changes to the following, then nothing else.

I can use the windows client, but I honestly prefer the web interface. So, what's up???

Hi,

Pls check if you have turned on the proxy network that may cause the issue. If yes, pls turn off the proxy network.

And can you pls try another browser to see if it works properly?
p mat likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
mahesh

David Byrnes wrote:Hey, I've been unable to sign in to airdroid web all day. Both the phone app and the windows client sign in fine. But, the web interface does NOTHING. After scanning the QR code, the screen changes to the following, then nothing else.

p mat likes this post.
mahesh
Niki Admin

Hi,

Is there anything we can do for you?

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
2 people like this post.
Niki
Admin
vikas

David Byrnes wrote:Hey, I've been unable to sign in to airdroid web all day. Both the phone app and the windows client sign in fine. But, the web interface does NOTHING. After scanning the QR code, the screen changes to the following, then nothing else.

p mat likes this post.
vikas
Masoom

Hey, I've been unable to sign in to airdroid web all day. Both the phone app and the windows client sign in fine. But, the web interface does NOTHING. After scanning the QR code, the screen changes to the following, then nothing else.[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Capture2.JPG[/sizeimg]

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Capture3.JPG[/sizeimg]

Masoom
Catric Hedalgo

This rendition is entire bravo I do truly value your diligent work Thank you sooooo much. Avengers Endgame Costumes
Catric Hedalgo
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 82