air mirror

Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:14 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
cameronh
OP

air mirror

air mirror is not working i have my cable in my phone to the laptop and i does not connect
2 people like this post.
cameronh
Niki Admin

Re: air mirror

air mirror is not working i have my cable in my phone to the laptop and i does not connect
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

Would you like to use Airmirror in PC client to see if it works?

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
JP

air mirror is not working on my Galaxy Note 8. I loaded app on phone, and set up account on web, logged in on web and app on phone, enabled USB debugging and the web UI is not seeing my Note 8. Help
JP
JP

air mirror is not working on my Galaxy Note 8. I loaded app on phone, and set up account on web, logged in on web and app on phone, enabled USB debugging, when i plug in my USB Cable it ask me to allow data, I give it permission and the web UI is not seeing my Note 8.. I know it's seeing data on my phone because I can see my photos. What am I doing wrong here.. I also tried this on my old Galaxy s5 and got the same results. I need to record a video ASAP. so would appreciate some quick feedback.

Thanks
JP
JP
nsr

danish
nsr
Niki Admin

air mirror is not working on my Galaxy Note 8. I loaded app on phone, and set up account on web, logged in on web and app on phone, enabled USB debugging, when i plug in my USB Cable it ask me to allow data, I give it permission and the web UI is not seeing my Note 8.. I know it's seeing data on my phone because I can see my photos. What am I doing wrong here.. I also tried this on my old Galaxy s5 and got the same results. I need to record a video ASAP. so would appreciate some quick feedback.

Thanks
JP
Hi,

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Would you like to use Airmirror on PC to see if it works? So that we can deal with the problem asap.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to further check the issue.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
ibrianm_69

Hi,

Would you like to use Airmirror on PC to see if it works? So that we can deal with the problem asap.

Best Regards,

I'm also not able to setup Airmirror. I hate to ask but is there a fix for this or are we going to keep getting the above spam message?

"Would you like to use Airmirror on PC to see if it works? So that we can deal with the problem asap." that right there tells me that it's an automatic copy/paste message since it makes little reason when it comes to this issue.
ibrianm_69
JP

Niki wrote:

Thanks
JP
Hi,

Best Regards,

Sorry, was away on trip for awhile. Using this App to record some mobile App traiing for an App for an access point controller.

I still can't get AirMirror to work. I did try logging into the IP address with a browser and got the screenshot to work, but I want the mirroring to work.

Here's what I do:
Troubleshooting why AirMirror doesn’t work

I plug in my Galaxy Note 8 via USB Cable to PC and launch App on phone
The log in with Browser on PC
I launch AirMirror and get the menu for the AirMirror Plugin

I says to enable USB debugging on the device, connect it to the computer and then click “Device authorization.

This brings up menu saying AirMirror Plugin It shows the Galaxy (MTP) from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.

I click on this and get an AirMirror Plugin error. From here I go into a loop. I can restart the App and try to reconnect and always end up with this error.
JP
ira

JP wrote:
Niki wrote:

Thanks
JP
Hi,

Best Regards,

Sorry, was away on trip for awhile. Using this App to record some mobile App traiing for an App for an access point controller.

I still can't get AirMirror to work. I did try logging into the IP address with a browser and got the screenshot to work, but I want the mirroring to work.

Here's what I do:

I says to enable USB debugging on the device, connect it to the computer and then click “Device authorization.

This brings up menu saying AirMirror Plugin It shows the Galaxy (MTP) from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.

I click on this and get an AirMirror Plugin error. From here I go into a loop. I can restart the App and try to reconnect and always end up with this error.

I also have the same problem, situation and issue...i need to connect with whats app...i hope you can help solve this issue ASAP...
ira
Otávio Scheeder

ira wrote:
JP wrote:
Niki wrote:

Thanks
JP
Hi,

Best Regards,

Here's what I do:

I also have the same problem, situation and issue...i need to connect with whats app...i hope you can help solve this issue ASAP...

tambem estou com o mesmo problema, ativei o debug - opcoes de desenvolvedor, conectei via usb no computador e nada.... que merda.
Otávio Scheeder
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 59