Not working at all

Sat May 05, 2012 10:17 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
zige
OP

Not working at all

Hi,
AirDroid isn't working at all. It doesnt connect to ip adress showed by phone or via web.airdroid.com.. It doesnt show any error messege on phone. Computer browser only say that site doesnt found etc. Both are connected to same wifi.
zige
duck73

Title

I have almost same problem... But my Galaxy Note dont work even with ip adress..
duck73
gal

Title

Dear airdroid team,
I tried to connect whit scan QR and i get the "success" message, but it not work. now i can login just by code.
gal
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Thanks for the feedback folks. Please specify your device model, Android version, desktop OS and web browser to help us figure it out.

For connection issues, we have some suggestions that may help:

1. A hard reset to your router and then make sure your device and desktop are connected to the same WiFi netwrok. Retry AirDroid.
2. Check if any VPN or Firewall settings on your device or your router that may affect the connection.
3. Ping the IP address generated by AirDroid on your device without the port number from your desktop to check if the connection is good (we appreciate a screenshot)
4. Try another web browser or clean the cache and retry.
5. Try AirDroid under another network or from another desktop to check if the problem is with your network.
AdsBot [Google]
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235549

Latest Member: dvs

Online: 58