QR code does not work!

Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
DzungDang
OP

QR code does not work!

Dear Development Team,

First, I want to say Thanks you for your great apps.

I'm using Motorola Milestone - Android v2.3.7 - ROM CM7. I can login by passcode but cannot by QR code.

When I scan the QR code on web.airdroid.com, it' Successful and Connecting... then nothing happens.

Could you pls help me to fix this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
DzungDang
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@DzungDang Would you please specify your desktop OS and web browser? And do you have same issue with any other browser, say, Chrome or Safari?
AdsBot [Google]
skylark

Title

Hi Ryan,
Sorry for late reply but I can't login by FB (displaying an error window when I choose login by FB)

I encounter QR code issue with Google Chrome (v18.0.1025.168).

With IE (v9.0.8112.16421) and Firefox (v12.0), the webpage (web.airdroid.com) display nothing.

With Safari (v5.1.5), the webpage does not display QR code.

I'm using Windows 7.

Hope this help!

Regards,
skylark
Chung1905

Title

Same issue, Mac OSX 10.7.4, with Safari 5.1.6.
Chung1905
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@Dzung @RdWing We've made some improvement to the login page. Please help check if the issue remains. Thanks!
AdsBot [Google]
Calamity

Title

Everything is great now,
Thank Ryan and Dev team very much!
Calamity
SandWolf

Title

On Asus TF200T (Android 4) the camara for QR doesn't works.
SandWolf
miklosfarkas

Title

Nothing on the TF300T either - the camera doesn't seem to activate at all, it's just black
miklosfarkas
Cracknel

Title

Hi

I have the same issue. Can read the code but keeps sayng code s wrong.

I use galaxy note 2 , windows 7 x64, chrome ie and firefox all same. Windows and applications are (browsers) updated. Also note 2 uses stock rom.

Any help
?
Cracknel
ibucad

Title

I currently have 2 ASUS Transformer TF300T. Both exact same models with the same specs. Both recently updated and reset to factory settings and both rear camera works fine, however only one of them would activate the rear camera to scan the QR code whereas the other one is just a blank screen.
I believe it's just a matter of the software recognising the rear camera and activating it. Any advice on how to enable it would be helpful.
ibucad
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 97